With the popularization of the Internet and wifi routers, wifi jammer is becoming more and more common in our lives, and the demand for them in various conferences, exams, etc. has greatly increased, so wifi jammers naturally have a broad market. However, most users lack sufficient awareness of it. In order to achieve better results, high-power wifi jammers are selected, but they will bring many hidden dangers.
Wireless wifi frequency jammer (also known as wireless jammer) is a new type of information security product. It uses specific electromagnetic signals to form an interference network in the place that needs to be protected, so that mobile phones cannot receive base station data or establish contact with base stations. Regarding the wifi jammer device, you need to know that for general test sites and small conferences, choosing a mobile phone with a transmit power of 2W-10W can achieve good results.
Recommendations for using a wifi blocker
Therefore, I recommend to everyone who needs to use a wifi frequency jammer：
1. Do not blindly choose high-power wifi jammers. For classrooms, choosing a 2W to transmit power shield is enough to achieve the shielding effect.
2. Before installing the equipment, you should know the orientation of the base station, and try to make the direction of the wifi jammer device follow the direction of the base station.
3. The wireless wifi jammer should be placed in a well-ventilated place, and try to avoid the blockage of large objects. In order to ensure the shielding effect and long-term stable work.\
4. When the wireless frequency jammer is not in use, the power supply should be cut off in time to avoid affecting the normal operation of the mobile phone.
5. When using the wireless wifi jammer outdoors, pay attention to waterproofing.
6. Be sure to choose shielding materials produced by regular manufacturers. Shielders produced by informal manufacturers are often in pursuit of good shielding effects and produce products that do not meet qualified standards.
The above are some suggestions for using wifi jammers. If you want to know more about jammers, click the link below the article to continue reading.